Tuesday, July 15, 2014

...c.h.o. ....

That happiness is to be together with the person you love
Lots of times are rough or painful when you're together
But it's much tougher to not be together at all

Something happened to me in the past that was really tough
It still makes my heart ache
Something very, very tough
The pain, the difficulty in staying after losing something so dear

But I'm looking, for someone that will love me because I am me
The person just for me and I found him

But that was the beginning of something even more painful
It is painful to be next to him,  though I could not do anything
It is painful to see him go through pain

That is why I stopped being in front of him and dissapeared
I dissapeared because I love him
And yet
it's even more painful being unable to see him
It's much, much more painful not beeing able to meet him

I parted because I love him
Because that meant happiness for him
My happiness is right here
My happiness exists only inside him
Even it's painful, even if it makes my heart ache
Even then, I want to be with him

I found it My happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment